Virechana is one of the five panchakarma therapies that include the elimination of increasing doshas from the body to maintain the good condition of our health for a long time. In this therapy, purgation is induced by drugs to eliminate the excess pitta dosha from the body. This also helps prevent diseases and helps treat these diseases most effectively. Here, the cleansing of pitta is done through the lower pathways. For the best Virechana, Panchakarma Treatment in Dubai consults with the doctors of 22 Ayur.
Purpose of Virechana Treatment
When pitta dosha in the body increases, it causes certain types of diseases like abscesses, liver disorders, gastritis, etc. If the pitta has increased to a larger extent and has moved from its natural place to other places, then it has to be expelled. Expelling them out will cure the disease completely. Pitta is situated at the level of the intestines, and it is easy to expel them through the anal route. To expel that pitta, first it has to be brought from the extremities and different organs into the intestine; only then is purgation induced to expel it.
The procedure for Virechana Therapy
As a detoxification therapy, Virechana eliminates all the vitiated doshas and toxins through the return movement. This includes ayurvedic herbs that reduce the doshas and toxins in the body and collect them in the abdomen. The ayurvedic medicines used for this procedure will vary from one person to another depending on the patient’s digestive strength.
3 steps to Virechana
- The Poorvakarma procedure is followed by snehapana for 3–7 days, depending on the condition of the patient. This is followed by Abhyanga and Swedana for three days.
- In pradhan karma, the drug virechana is administered as per the disease. The drug here used is Triphala, prepared from Haritaki, Vibhitaki, and Amalaki. Castor oil is added according to the requirements.
- In paschat karma or samsarjana karma, the patient is asked to follow a diet for 3–7 days, depending on the number of bouts of bowel administration during the Virechana Ayurvedic Treatment in Dubai.
- Gives relief from gastrointestinal disorders
- Flushes out toxins and excess mucus and improves digestion.
- Reduces gynecological disorders
- Provides relief from headaches, anemia, and pain in the large intestine.
- Removes the congestion from the liver and improves metabolism and fat digestion.
- Helps in treating diseases like constipation, piles, acidity, inflammation, and jaundice.
- Cleanses the body from poisoning.
Virechana Panchakarma Treatment in Dubai is a highly effective Ayurvedic treatment offered by 22 Ayur, an Ayurvedic Clinic in Dubai. This therapy helps to eliminate toxins from the body and promotes overall health and well-being. With the guidance of experienced Ayurvedic practitioners and the use of natural herbs and oils, patients can experience a rejuvenating and cleansing effect on their bodies and minds. If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your health and detoxify your body, the Virechana Panchakarma Treatment in Dubai at 22 Ayur may be the perfect solution for you.